MixMeister Studio is a powerful DJ sequencer that gives you greater ability to expand your creativity and produce mixes beyond traditional mixing and blending. Studio changed the way remixes are created and remains the best DJ studio production software. Version 7.7 includes breakthrough new features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Studio allows DJs to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to a DAW (digital audio workstation). This innovative approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen. By automating most beat-mixing tasks, MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of exciting features like intelligent looping (up to eight measures) and the ability to overlay samples and sound effects. MixMeister Studio records all DJ's actions and manipulations and allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect studio mix.
MixMeister Studio also offers expansion via connectivity with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers, and when your mix is complete it can be exported as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools.
Highlights : New with version 7.7
- All new AIR Creative Collection FX.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 10 and OSX El Capitan / Sierra
- Improved support for Retina based Macs.
- Performance enhancements.
- All new license manager. (Self manage activations and never loose a code again)
Other Studio Highlights
- Smart playlists help you get the most out of your music
- Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing.
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key for harmonic mixing
- Drag and drop music files to assemble your set
- View song beats, measures and phrases on screen for easy song editing
- Choose from 12 transition templates, or set up transitions by hand
- See an easy-to-use visual display of your beat mix
- Make fast adjustments using ‘snap to beat’ control
- Use automatic beat matching, or apply manual beat adjustments
- Overlay samples such as sound effects and beat loops
- Work on multiple mixes at once, and cut & paste between them
- Use intelligent looping buttons to loop 1, 2, 4, or 8 measures automatically
- Insert sound effects or remix-style audio clips with a single click on the Overlay Bar
- Play any section or track in reverse with one click
- Edit quickly using an external jog / shuttle controller
- World-Class Mix Quality
- Adjust tempo without changing pitch
- Automatically detect the key of each song
- Adjust the key of a song without changing tempo
- Tweak the treble and bass as you mix
- Apply VST effects to any part of the mix
- Sync effects to tempo to maintain rhythm, and chain multiple effects together
- Play 32-bit audio files for ultra-high fidelity
- Employ precise control over long beat mix transitions
- Monitor output volume in real time using onscreen VU meters
- Mix Recording
- Burn your mix directly to CD without additional software
- Easily create an exact copy of your mix, with no gaps between songs
- Export mixes to .MP3, .WAV and Windows Media formats
- Send your mix directly to your iPod or other portable audio player
For further details about this product, please visit the manufacturers website.