With the M-Track 2X2M, you can create flawless 24-bit 192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2M features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine analog to digital converters that deliver the highest audio performance in it's class.
The M-Track 2X2M enables you to record up to 2-channels at once with it's dedicated XLR+1/4" balanced combo input, and an all-new 1/4" instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. 5-pin MIDI in and out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear. The M-Track 2X2M connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the 2 included cables.
This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2M the best and only choice for solo artists.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- 2 Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Inputs for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types
- 2 Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Inputs for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
- With independent level controls
- 5-PIN MIDI DIN Input and Outputs
- Connect your synths, sequencers, or other external MIDI gear
For further details about this product, please visit the manufacturers website.