The Axis 8 is a high-output, ultra-compact loudspeaker system that integrates 1000-watt Class-D bi-amplification with precision internal DSP and a phase-coherent 8” coaxial driver for the most demanding portable or installed music playback applications. Engineered to deliver high sound pressure levels with minimal acoustic phase error, the coaxial driver design propagates its output in a seamless, uninterrupted time envelope, markedly improving definition and clarity.
- High-power 1000-watt 2-way active speaker system for live and playback applications
- Class D digital bi-amplification for massive power, light weight and reliability
- Precision coaxial driver delivers optimized music performance in a compact enclosure
- Long-excursion 8” woofer delivers deep, punchy bass and high acoustic output
- Coaxially-mounted 1.75” high-frequency compression driver with 1” acoustic aperture provides extended HF responser
- Coaxial design reduces cabinet height by over 30% vs. conventional speakers
- Coincident LF/HF driver mounting ensures time/phase coherent output
- Uniform horizontal and vertical dispersion delivers optimum sound coverage
- Internal DSP controls speaker’s internal 5-band parametric EQ
- Includes: standard pole-mount threaded insert, built-in handles
For further details about this product, please visit the manufacturers website.